Application Support Specialist
Devolutions is actively looking for a motivated Application Support Specialist in its Lavaltrie Office. The successful candidate shall possess a strong client-centric focus with a keen eye for problem solving.
- Monitor, investigate, answer and log application issues.
- Provide email and forum support to the community of users of Devolutions products.
- Provide telephone support to premium support subscribers.
- Work with the development team to identify and resolve system-related issues.
- Develop and maintain documentation relating to the support process, help files, and procedures within the department.
- Ability to write blog entries for common issues or best practices.
- Write and distribute internal communications regarding system-related issues.
- Liaise with other internal departments as required.
- Install, test, troubleshoot and document the procedure for the installation of new releases.
- Other projects as assigned by Management.
- Post-secondary degree with related job experience in customer service or computer science.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a service desk role with a focus on customer service.
- Excellent problem solver and able to resolve unique problems where no precedent exists.
- Ideal candidate has excellent analytical and documentation skills, is proactive, energetic and a team-player.
- Ability to work effectively with customers.
- Bilingualism (French & English) both verbally & written is an asset.
Thank you for your interest in this position however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No telephone calls please.