CyberArk is a leading provider in the privileged access management market. Its PAM solutions help you secure all your privileged assets and identities.
Features & Benefits
- Password Vault Web Access (PVWA), Application Access Manager (AAM), and Privileged Session Manager (PSM) integrations.
- Passwordless workflow that gives the vault administrator total control by using client authentication certificates that are managed by the enterprise infrastructure.
- Full power of CyberArk's vaulting features such as automatic password rotation and time-based limitations.
- Enhanced security: RDM securely retrieves and injects credentials into remote sessions, without divulging sensitive information to users — thus eliminating the need and risk of copying/pasting passwords into remote connections.
- Seamless launching of sessions using current infrastructure, without disrupting workflow.
- Automated tasks: routine tasks can be easily automated, which improves efficiency without compromising security. For example, in a single click, a predefined playlist can launch multiple remote connections using specific credentials from a user's vault, while passing through a VPN connection using a different privileged account credential.
- Audit trails: actions performed in Remote Desktop Manager can be logged and reported on for audit and compliance purposes, in accordance with security policy.
A CyberArk Integration Module license is required. Please contact our sales team for more information.