Press ReleaseLavaltrie, Quebec, October 3, 2014
Devolutions Launches Password Vault Manager 6 with Major Improvements to UI, Dashboard, Logs, Security & More
Devolutions’ new Password Vault Manager (PVM) 6 features nearly 70 improvements and enhancements to the UI, Dashboard, Logs, Data Sources, Security and more. A fully-functional 30-day trial version is available at no cost.
""This latest version is without question our most powerful and feature-filled version ever.""
Devolutions, the creator of Remote Desktop Manager (RDM), announced today that it has launched version 6 of its popular all-in-one password management platform Password Vault Manager (PVM). This is Devolutions’ fourth update to PVM this year, and replaces version 5 which was first introduced in late 2013.
Several months in the making, PVM features nearly 70 additions and enhancements, such as:
- UI improvements, including: complete UI redesign; classic UI mode; option to highlight active tab page; sort entries dialog.
- Dashboard improvements, including: dashboard tile layout; group dashboard column customization; security column in the group dashboard; map contact button in the dashboard; contact referenced now visible from the dashboard.
- Log improvements, including: log cleanup tool; log report columns customization; export log report to Excel.
- Data Source improvements, including: prompt for data source at start up option; new “don’t show again” option for the data source system message; select data source menu.
- Security improvements, including: password generator template editor; forbidden custom password list editor; support encryption with certificate located in other stores and locations.
- Other improvements, including: new entry types; wallet data entry type; .NET Framework 4.0, and more.
A complete release notes is available from https://password.devolutions.net/release-notes
“With strong network and device security being so critical these days, more organizations – from small firms to large enterprises – are looking for better and smarter ways to securely centralize all of their passwords and credentials, and generate only strong and unique passwords,” commented Devolutions’ CEO and founder David Hervieux. “That has always been the vision of PVM, and this latest version is without question our most powerful and feature-filled version ever. I’d like to thank our incredible community of IT pros for their feedback and advice, and of course, I’d like to thank my talented colleagues for their hard work and expertise!”
Current license holders who purchased their license anytime after September 2013 can upgrade to PVM 6 at no cost from https://password.devolutions.net/home/download
Prospective users who want to explore PVM’s features and benefits can download a fully-functional 30-day trial version at no cost from https://password.devolutions.net/trial.
For more information or media inquiries, contact Maxime Trottier, Marketing Director, at (450) 935-0608 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Established in 2004, Devolutions is a Canadian-based company located near Montreal, Quebec. The firm currently has over 200,000 users in over 100 countries, and is on a mission to develop innovative enterprise software that helps users cost-effectively, simply and effectively achieve their network management, password management, credentials management and security goals. The firm is also committed to providing exceptional technical support, ensuring an excellent user experience that exceeds expectations, and delivering high performance with superior quality. The firm’s current roster of solutions includes Remote Desktop Manager, Password Vault Manager, Remote Desktop Manager Online and Remote Desktop Manager Server.