Remote Desktop Manager
Features and Highlights
Audits and Reports
Detailed reports help evaluate an enterprise’s level of information security and enhance control on access to privileged accounts.
Establish liability and transparency for all privileged accounts’ password-related actions by keeping track of every single user operation.
Capture all events around privileged account operations including login attempts and history.
Easily find out who did what with a password, where they did it, and when.
Use advanced search options to easily filter out and see logs of only specific events.
- Generate exhaustive access logs to keep track of privileged user activity.
- Provide a clear view of which users are currently connected.
- Export your report as a CSV file for future needs.
- Execute and export your reports through a command line, use this feature in a shortcut or in a batch file, and use the Windows task scheduler to execute it.
- Know exactly who is connected in real-time for several types of sessions, including RDP, TeamViewer, embedded PuTTY and more.
- Receive a notification if the session you are launching is already opened by another user.
- Display a report of failed login attempts to your server.
- All connection information is clearly presented on a dashboard for easy at-a-glance viewing.